GREEN BAY, WI (WTAQ) - We could learn who will be the next chancellor at UW-Green Bay next week.
According to a news release, the UW System Board of Regents is set to meet to consider the appointment of a new chancellor at 10 a.m. Monday. A public announcement is expected to be made following that meeting.
Earlier this month, five finalists visited the campus for interviews and activities. They were selected by UW System president Ray Cross and a UWGB search committee.
The finalists are:
- David M. Glassman
- Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Bradley University, Peoria, Ill.
- Gary L. Miller
- University of North Carolina Wilmington
- Gayle L. Ormiston
- Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost
- Marshall University, Huntington, W.Va.
- Aldemaro Romero Jr.
- Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Beth Rushing
- Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of Faculty
- St. Mary’s College of Maryland
- Click here to learn more about the finalists
Whoever is selected as the next UWGB chancellor will take over for Tom Harden, who announced last year that he will step down in August.