ASHWAUBENON, WI (WTAQ) - A brush fire was extinguished at the National Railroad Museum in Ashwaubenon Friday night.
Public Safety officials say the blaze began near the Terror on the Fox building around 9:15 a.m.
Authorities indicate sparks from a bonfire started some nearby brush and railroad timbers on fire.
Broadway along the museum property had to be shut down, as crews used a hydrant from across the street to help put out the fire.
Officers say there was no major damage.
(Additional reporting by FOX 11).