ADELL, WI (WTAQ) - Three homes have been evacuated in the Village of Adell after a reported gas leak. Adell is located in the southwest part of Sheboygan County. Officials say an explosion along with the smell of natural gas were reported around 5 a.m. this morning (Thursday), but there wasn't a fire. No one was injured. Utility company eventually arrived and shut off the leaking valve. Everyone who had been evacuated has been allowed back in their homes.
Coast to Coast AM with George Noory 12:00 AM - 4:00 AM
On Air Now.