GREEN BAY, WI (WTAQ)-No one was hurt in an overnight apartment fire on Green Bay's east side. The fire happened on the 2300 block of University Avenue that's above a pet supplies store, near a Subway sandwich shop..Two apartments were involved. Police say the call came through just before 1:30 a.m. Firefighters say the burner on a stove was left on and no one was keeping watch. Residents of the apartment have been forced to make other living arrangements. Damage estimated at $50 thousand.
Voelker Polka Show 6:30 AM - 7:00 AM
On Air Now.