DELAVAN, Wis. (WTAQ) - 10 firefighters are home from the hospital, after getting injured while fighting a blaze at a sports bar in Delavan. Fire Chief Gerald Edwards said some of the injuries happened when a bucket truck touched a power line. He said the person in the bucket could not see the line because of heavy smoke from the blaze – which destroyed Mulligan’s Sports Bar and Grill on Friday. The chief said one firefighter had serious burns, and the others suffered various injuries. He said the blaze was started by hot grease in the bar’s kitchen.
Jerry Bader 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Text "JBSHOW" to 79489 and get updates from me. Email me at: email@example.com