TOWN OF MENASHA, Wis. (WTAQ) - A woman got out of her mobile home in the Town of Menasha just in time early Thursday. Fire crews get the call around 1:30 a.m. to 224 Shady Lane. When they arrived, officials say the home was fully engulfed. Officials are unsure what sparked the blaze, but don't believe it to be suspicious. The home is thought to be a total loss. The woman was the only one in the home and got out through a window. She was taken to the hospital as a precaution.
First Light 4:00 AM - 5:00 AM
On Air Now.