OCONTO, Wis. (WTAQ) - 2 children and 1 adult are taken to a hospital for smoke inhalation after an apartment fire early Tuesday morning in Oconto. It happened just after midnight at an 8-unit complex at 100 Park Avenue. A former firefighter and his child alerted residents about the fire. Crews say the building had smoke alarms...but they didn't activate. Damage was contained to a second-floor bedroom...cause of the fire still being looked into.
Health Quest With Steve Lankford 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
On Air Now.