MANITOWOC, Wis. (WTAQ) - A fire destroys a bar and living spaces above it in Manitowoc Monday.
Crews get the call just after 10:30 p.m. to Glenn's Bar & Grill on South 14th Street.
Authorities say the building had living spaces upstairs with 12 rooms. All 11 people made it out safely. Some of the tenants needed to be rescued from a balcony.
Everyone inside the bar, which was open at the time, made it out safely as well. Officials think the blaze began in one of the tenant's rooms and it doesn't appear suspicious.
There were also some power outages in the area due to the fire, but power has since been restored.