Families of Children With Cancer Christmas Party
Your support last year for these kids and their families was great!
Christmas is a special day for all kids. It's extra special for children fighting cancer. You can help make their Christmas brighter.
Join us in helping make Christmas special for kids who fight a battle every day. We're collecting gifts for Families of Children with Cancer's Christmas party December 8th.
The Jerry Bader show will be on location on the following dates to collect gifts:
- November 9th, Sheboygan - Johnston's Bakery at 1227 Superior Avenue
- November 15th, Wausau - TBA
- December 2nd, Green Bay - Nicolet National Bank at 111 N. Washington Street (downtown)
Families of Children With Cancer Christmas party gift suggestions:
- A gift in the range of $10-$15.
- Age group would be from 6 months to 18 years.
- No hair or bath products.
- We normally do not give stuffed animals to the kids either. People tend to give stuffed animals to kids at the time of their diagnosis and throughout treatment.
- Arts & crafts kits
- Soldier-type things
- Bath & Body Works lotions
- Non Little Kid games (Apples to Apples, etc.)
- Gift cards (Best Buy, Target, iTunes, Barnes & Noble, Gas cards, etc.)
- Packer apparel (for teen boys)
- Hard-case hinged wallets (teen girls)
- Newer PG DVDs
Click a gift for a new story!