What does the color of your car say about you? Did you pick it or was there no choice? If there was a choice, and you chose the color, here is a list as to what it might mean...........
- Black: It's a person who is not easily manipulated. This is a person who probably wears a lot of black in their wardrobe because that color really speaks to empowerment.
- White: White car owners are hard to please. These are people who generally like things to be very pure and pristine and clear and direct. There's nothing you can hide under the color white. The woman who chooses a white ride is more likely to keep her car super clean.
- Pearl: There's something chic going on here, even a little excitement. Because whenever you add a metallic surface, you're giving it a jewel-like quality and a subtle kind of drama.
- Silver: Anything that's a true metallic - like silver or gold - there is this perception that it's worth more. So this is not the kind of person who would be satisfied with gray. They would have to have that metallic finish because they want it to look more prestigious. This is the kind of personality that appreciates elegance with a bit of flash.
- Red: They like to be seen as someone who really stands out and they like to call attention to themselves. It's definitely an outgoing individual.
- Gray: The person who chooses it is usually very practical, very pragmatic. They're people who make lists and talk things out.
- Light-Mid Blue: They're the kind of people who have a calm demeanor to the point of really being unshakable. They're very faithful. This is the kind of person that if it's your friend, they're going to be your friend forever.
- Orange: People who choose orange are usually very artistic, creative, original. And they're very individualistically charming.
- Brown: Powerful, Unique
- Beige: Natural, Down-To-Earth
- Yellow: They have a sunny disposition. A person who chooses yellow really knows that they're going to be noticed and they usually have a great sense of humor.
- Dark Green: The deeper the green, the more trustworthy, and also the more traditional.
- Light Green: Anyone opting for a lighter, yellowish green has a connection to nature. So you've got a person who likes to be thought of as no fuss.
- Gold: There is an implied warmth. But there's also a certain kind of intelligence attached. And those who fancy gold also love comfort and will pay for it. It's an attention getter, but a very glamorous one.